Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
Pregnancy and Breastfeeding:
Breastfeeding – U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
Breastfeeding Report Card – Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Healthy Pregnancy – U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
International Lactation Consultant Association
Knowledge Path: Preconception and Pregnancy – Maternal and Child Health Library
La Leche League International
Loving Support© Makes Breastfeeding Work – USDA WIC Works Resource System
MyPlate – U.S. Department of Agriculture.
National Center for Education in Maternal and Child Health – Georgetown University
Position of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics: Promoting and Supporting Breastfeeding – The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
Supporting Nursing Moms at Work: Employer Solutions – U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
The Surgeon General’s Call to Action to Support Breastfeeding – U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office of the Surgeon General
Text4Baby – National Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies Coalition
United States Breastfeeding Committee
United States Lactation Consultant Association
Weight Gain During Pregnancy: Reexaming the Guidelines – Institute of Medicine
World Breastfeeding Week – The World Alliance for Breastfeeding Action
Eating Right During Menopause – The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
International Menopause Society
Menopause – Association of Reproductive Health Professionals
Menopause – womenshealth.gov
Menopause: Time for a Change – National Institute on Aging
Perimenopause: Changes, Treatment, Staying Healthy – Association of Reproductive Health Professionals
Sexual Health & Menopause – The North American Menopause Society
WEBTREATS: Menopause – The American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
The Wisdom of Menopause (Book) – Dr. Christiane Northrup
Clinical Preventive Services for Women: Closing the Gap – Institute of Medicine
Health Care and Long-Term Care Policy: Concerns Facing Older Women – Kaiser Family Foundation
The Healthy Woman: A Complete Guide for All Ages – U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
Make the Call. Don’t Miss a Beat. – U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
Micronutrients for Older Adults – Oregon State University – Linus Pauling Institute
MyPlate – U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of Research on Women’s Health
Office of Women’s Health – Health Resources and Services Administration
Office on Women’s Health – U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
Sex and Gender Women’s Health Collaborative
Society for Women’s Health Research
Women’s Health Prevention Brief – Association of Maternal and Child Health Programs
Women’s Health Research: Progress, Pitfalls, and Promise – Institute of Medicine
Women’s Health Resources – Medline Plus
Women Stay Healthy At Any Age – Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
Women’s Reproductive Health – Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Education (No online MPH programs listed should be construed as endorsement by WH DPG):
Master of Public Health Program Guide – PublicHealth
EatRight Careers is a valuable resource where you can search for professional openings in nutrition and dietetics and post your CV/resume for FREE. Job listings are submitted directly by hospitals, clinics or university-based settings and feature current employment opportunities within the food and nutrition profession. Use the tools on EatRight Careers to:
- Job Search – search for positions as a dietitian, dietetic technician, chef/culinary professional and more by discipline, location, keywords and other filters.
- Career Advancement Resources – Read and search for articles on a variety of topics such as how to ace an interview, myths of job references and more.
- Free eNewsletters – Register to sign-up for your choice of monthly email newsletters on a variety of healthcare topics.
- Job Alerts – Register to define your job criteria and automatically receive notifications when a new job is posted that meets your specifications.
Public Health Careers – PublicHealth
EatRight Careers is part of the HEALTHeCAREERS Network, the largest health care career network for the professional and clinical workforce. Use this valuable recruitment source to hire food and nutrition professionals. By easily posting your jobs directly to EatRight Careers, you can gain access to a large source of quality candidates for a minimal cost. Features include:
- Qualified Candidates – Access to a nationwide market of qualified candidates.
- Résumé Alert – An automated résumé alert feature that delivers email notices when potential candidates that have posted a résumé.
- Customer Service – Work with a specialized account representative as well as a customer service representative to ensure your posting is noticed.
- Discounts –
- Are you an Academy member? You’ll save nearly 50% off on job postings.
- Volume-pricing discounts are available to assist with all of your recruitment needs.