Meeting Announcement: CDC/HRSA Advisory Committee on HIV, Viral Hepatitis and STD Prevention and Treatment
The referenced committee has scheduled a meeting with remote access to be held Wednesday, November 7th.
The meeting will be held November 7, 2018, 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m. ET and November 8, 2018, 8:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m. ET in-person and by webinar and teleconference. The address for the meeting is DoubleTree by Hilton, Bethesda, 8120 Wisconsin Avenue, Bethesda, Maryland 20814. Information about the CHACHSPT can be found here: https://www.cdc.gov/maso/facm/facmchachspt.html
Adobe Connect URL link: https://hrsa.connectsolutions.com/chac_meeting/.
Conference call-in number: 888-324-9617, Passcode 9245865.
During the November 7-8, 2018, meeting, the CHACHSPT will discuss the following topics:
- CHACHSPT workgroup reports and findings;
- updates from CDC, HRSA, and HRSA HAB;
- strategies for serving women, infants, children, and youth;
- agencies’ responses to the opioid crisis; and
- telemedicine initiatives.