Come meet WH members in Chicago at FNCE® and join in on celebrating the Academy’s Centennial!
- Dietetic Practice Group (DPG) & Member Interest Group (MIG) Showcase
- What: Meet & greet with the WH DPG leadership team
- When: Monday, October 23rd, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Location: Registration C area outside Exhibit Hall F2
- PCOS: Beyond Hormones and Hot Flashes — Nutrition Interventions for Women Later in Life
- What: The WH DPG FNCE® 2017 Spotlight Session will present current research on the unique hormonal and metabolic changes that occur as women with PCOS age, as well as the results of a study on the beliefs, behaviors and barriers to self-management care in older women with PCOS. Applications to practice through evidence-based nutrition strategies to treat PCOS in women as they age will be presented through case studies.
- When: Monday, October 23rd, 1:30 PM – 3:00 PM
- Location: Room 185 ABCD
Call for 2018 ballot Nominations!
- We Need YOU! The Women’s Health DPG is looking for enthusiastic members to serve on the Executive Committee for the 2018-2019 membership year! We are seeking nominations for the following elected positions:
- Chair-elect (3 year position)
- Nominating Chair-elect (2 year position)
- DPG Delegate (3 year position)
If you would like to nominate yourself, a WH colleague, or would like more information about these positions, please contact Carrie Dennett, MPH, RDN, CD (nominating chair) at email@example.com.
DEADLINE for nominations is October 12, 2017.